Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pics of prepared foods

 These are the Bacon Cheddar Egg Bakes baked in muffin tins.  I was able to fit 12 in a gallon freezer zip lock bag.

These are the breakfast cookies.  I have 2 more gallon size bags in the freezer.

This is from a turkey we cooked for Christmas.  The leftovers immediately went into the freezer for some future meal - maybe pot pie?

 This is part of the block of Tillamook cheddar cheese I bought at Costco.

 This is the herbed butter chicken strips.

 These 2 are the Garlicky Italian chicken strips.

 I had 12 of these in the fridge - the breakfast smoothies.  Now there are only 5 left!  I guess that means the girls like them.


 These are the tri-colored peppers - some from Costco, some from Bountiful Baskets.

 I doubled this recipe for Maple Oat Waffle mix.  The only thing I have to add is water & maple syrup as I used powdered buttermilk, powdered eggs & powdered butter.

 This is a double batch of Bulk Batch pancake mix.

 This Oatmeal Chocolate Chip pancake mix has mini-chocolate chips in it.  Rather than doubling the recipe & putting in 1 bag, I put the ingredients in two bowls & then 2 quart freezer ziplock bags.

This pancake mix is from the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook - again a double batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment